Thursday, July 19, 2007


went shopping again this week! so, i'm broke again.. Sad i really have to stop this bad habit. i actually don't need the clothes i bought, hehe, in fact i still have quite a number of clothes in my closet that still have their price tags. Smile btw.. but i can't help it! as i have mentioned in my previous post.. i just luuuuuurve FASHION!! i live and breathe for fashion, hehe. clothes, shoes and bags are my utmost weakness.. i actually even prefer to get either of the three as gifts from family, friends and especially from babie. G knows better to give me a pair of sandals for our monthsary than to get me a bouquet of flowers, LOL.


back to my shopping spree this week.. i bought two tops:


this one is from Bayo. for some reason, i started to love black again. and i like the fit of the neckline, just right. gives me enough cleavage, haha. i planned to wear it this saturday, when i go visit my new "new mommy friend" but i changed my mind..

this one naman is from Space. i've always wanted to have one those top/dress with pockets.. and i really like that it has some kind of mod feel to it. i wore it to the mall this afternoon. i just paired it with my slightly dark skinny jeans, navy blue havaianas high light and a yellow Balenciaga replica bag (which i got from the night market for only Php200.00 Spaz ).

i wanted to buy a pair of wooden platforms, but i couldn't find the style and color i wanted!! Pouty oh, i did find something i like at Celine but it just doesn't fit good. it somehow keeps pushing my feet toward its opening (it was a peep-toe by the way) and i just couldn't sacrifice style for comfort! i also found a cute pair of yellow peep-toe flats at the Robinson's Department Store, but i found it too pricey for something i consider just a fad. i found pairs i liked at Spruce too! a pair of bronze pointed flats, a pair of gold round toe wedges.. but darn it, they all don't have it have it my size. oh well, might as well continue my search for my current dream shoe next time..

No comments: